hi i want to stop my visa application from IXP visas after reading all of the reviews (gulp), i already paid the £500 deposit and they said it was non refundable, which i guess i will have to take on the chin, now that i have emailed them and said that i wish to cancel they say i will be still due them the rest of the £1500 can they actually do this?I have cancelled my bank card in the hope that it will stop them from taking any money out of my account but surely after just one consultation my initail on they cant expect me to pay the rest of it!!!!!!!
now im really worried that they will scoop out all of my money out of my account because they have my card details because i paid it over the phone!
is there anyone with any help for me or information on what to do i havent signed anything but i did click proceed on there introduction and terms of engagement.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Visa Cancellation
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet! paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!! credit score was 780 now 566!!!!..."
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "OnlineCompliancePanel.com is becoming a big pest in my daily life. I have been getting their spam mails, being sent religiously, for quite a while now. I have written a good..."
- "I had a roof installed by this company in which they scratched my deck and left quite a mess of trash and nails to clean up afterwards. Then i spent..."
- "Girl named Laurae. Fake photos,time waster,liar, stinky smells,red spots all over body.Don't Call 509-201-7129! If you like to be a victim, please go ahead to find her. After that, you..."