Global Visas - Wanted to cancel visa
hi i want to stop my visa application from IXP visas after reading all of the reviews (gulp), i already paid the £500 deposit and they said it was non refundable, which i guess i will have to take on the chin, now that i have emailed them and said that i wish to cancel they say i will be still due them the rest of the £1500 can they actually do this?I have cancelled my bank card in the hope that it will stop them from taking any money out of my account but surely after just one consultation my initail on they cant expect me to pay the rest of it!!!!!!!
now im really worried that they will scoop out all of my money out of my account because they have my card details because i paid it over the phone!
is there anyone with any help for me or information on what to do i havent signed anything but i did click proceed on there introduction and terms of engagement.
PLEASE HELP!review #479067
You may also like
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "Samin took my money and did not fulfill the contract - after 60 days of a 2 month contract, he refused to return phone calls or emails. The number..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."
- "I will cancel my order because I am going to other place for some reason about me and my live-in partner were having trouble so I leave my live in..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."