Global Visas - Wanted to cancel visa
hi i want to stop my visa application from IXP visas after reading all of the reviews (gulp), i already paid the £500 deposit and they said it was non refundable, which i guess i will have to take on the chin, now that i have emailed them and said that i wish to cancel they say i will be still due them the rest of the £1500 can they actually do this?I have cancelled my bank card in the hope that it will stop them from taking any money out of my account but surely after just one consultation my initail on they cant expect me to pay the rest of it!!!!!!!
now im really worried that they will scoop out all of my money out of my account because they have my card details because i paid it over the phone!
is there anyone with any help for me or information on what to do i havent signed anything but i did click proceed on there introduction and terms of engagement.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "I purchased a PayPal MyCash money loading card for PayPal and during my loading into my account the website www.paypal.com/cash or www.paypal-cash.com both failed and i received an error stating..."
- "Rushcard has BY FAR THEE WORST Customer Service I have EVER experienced bin my ENTIRE life!!! In the past 48 hours, I have had to call 22 times!!! I have..."
- "I see that you description of your company is men and boys haircuts. Can you explain to me how your shop in Muncie, Indiana cut around 20" of hair off..."
- "Dear Gate 1 Travel, Amazing! Breathtaking! Romantic! Incredible! Did I say amazing? Beautiful, bustling Paris; a high-speed train adventure; a medieval town high in the French Alps; a bus trip..."
- "I recently placed an order for employee shirts, about 50 ts and about 50 polos. Very simple, single color shirts with white lettering. The order was placed through a..."