hi i want to stop my visa application from IXP visas after reading all of the reviews (gulp), i already paid the £500 deposit and they said it was non refundable, which i guess i will have to take on the chin, now that i have emailed them and said that i wish to cancel they say i will be still due them the rest of the £1500 can they actually do this?I have cancelled my bank card in the hope that it will stop them from taking any money out of my account but surely after just one consultation my initail on they cant expect me to pay the rest of it!!!!!!!
now im really worried that they will scoop out all of my money out of my account because they have my card details because i paid it over the phone!
is there anyone with any help for me or information on what to do i havent signed anything but i did click proceed on there introduction and terms of engagement.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Visa Cancellation
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..."
- "I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the..."
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."
- "Beware of RMC Motors in Howick! This business has gone into financial difficulties since early 2016 and now it appears that their owners Mike and Kim Le Roux are trying..."
- "I have gone for the LED lighting from Energywise Green Solutions LED and was said they will be on the physical evaluation of my facility based on the current utility..."
- "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..."